Friday 30 October 2009

My Own Money Making Hobby

You might say my own money making hobby is my computer. I spend more time sat at my computer keyboard than on anything else. It is the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing I do at night.

I check my emails, I check my website stats, Twitter, Facebook, affiliate sites, share dealings, Google Adsense ... I tweek and update my websites and add new content ... I admit I sometimes play simple games like Freecell just for a break while I have a cup of coffee.

Of course I do have a LIFE! I play golf, squash, go to the gym, eat out, visit friends and family, keep the garden tidy, do any necessary DIY around the home, all the usual things. But, when I'm not doing all these other things, I'm on the computer. Dreaming, scheming, thinking up new money making ideas, I'm always researching, learning, picking up tips and tricks that will "come in handy some day".

Click to: Read how this factory worker made incedible money doing the complete opposite of what the books say

I've learned a lot about working from home, making money online, using the Internet to advertise business, but there's still a long way to go. Such a lot to learn, and things are constantly changing, like eBay rules, Google's search algorythms, SEO, public awareness and preferences, etc, etc. Even the changing seasons bring new challenges and create different demands and interests. It's hard to keep up.

I almost envy anyone who has no interest at all in earning extra cash or making a living on the Internet. Their's must be a joyously simple life if they only use their PC for the occasional email or to Google something.

Click to: Get Real Home Business Ideas for Real People

Personally, I prefer my own chaotic search for money making ideas and the means of putting them into practice. It keeps me mentally young, alert to the cash generating opportunities offered by the Internet and its billions of users. I'm constantly evaluating work from home, money-making business ideas and picking up bits of information and handy tips which I can use in my own enterprises.

You should be doing the same! One day you might hit on an idea that you can stamp your own personality onto and get started on the road to riches!

Click to: Learn a brand new method to generate a massive income from home

No comments: